Over the past thirty years, Alex has become the top broker in California and the country, specializing in the multifamily property market. He exclusively represents some of Southern California’s largest property owners in their commercial real estate needs. Alex has sold more than 75,000 units and has sales approaching $8 billion in sales.
Alex’s peerless track record and dominant market share are results of unrivaled market expertise and his commitment to value-added brokerage. From the outset of his career, Alex has had a passion for knowing every property, every owner, and every transaction in his market area. Coupled with his unwavering commitment to go above and beyond in creating value for his clients, his level of expertise and investor relationships enable his clients to develop and execute the right investment strategy with confidence.
- Founded The Mogharebi Group 2015
- Berkadia’s Top Producer 2013, 2014, & 2015
- Director of the National Affordable Housing Group
- Promoted to Executive Vice President/Investments, one of three at Marcus & Millichap
- Number One Investment Associate Nationwide: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, & 2007
- Top Five Investment Associate Nationwide: 1990, 1991, 1992, 1996, & 2000
- Member of Institutional Services Group at Marcus & Millichap