Multifamily Brokerage Firm in Costa Mesa seeks a highly industrious, ambitious new team member with excellent work ethic and communication skills to join our best-in-class platform as a Transaction Manager. Transaction Manager is a key operational role within our organization. The position will be reviewing due diligence for multifamily transactions, opening escrow, reviewing title reports, preparing weekly activity reports, and managing transactions from listing to close. This position requires an employee to be self-motivated, highly organized, and have strong time-management skills.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initial review of title and survey documents, flag potential issues and coordinate comments with legal, and work with title officers to attain endorsements, lien releases, etc.
- Draft summary of offers
- Review contracts, ensure transaction timelines are conveyed internally, and coordinate due diligence so that all deadlines are met
- Coordinate and track the receipt and delivery of all due diligence materials, including but not limited to leases, rent roll, P&L statements, utility and tax bills, title reports, liens, etc. and maintain electronic document depository due diligence rooms (Doc Vault)
- Schedule third-party consultants, maintain due diligence checklist, collect, and review due diligence documentation, summarize third-party reports, and communicate findings to Advisors
- Manage and track milestone events in the escrow timeline of properties in escrow
- Prepare weekly marketing activity reports
- Assist with updating the client database
- Draft letter of recommendations
- Coordinate press releases with the outside marketing company
- Maintain /update incoming client inquiries from property websites
- Coordinate property photo shoots with outside photographers as needed
- Audit each file for compliance
- Assist the Director of Operations with special projects
- Assist with cross-function tasks – ex: support for company training and events
- Assist with greeting clients in the office
- Assist with keeping break/lunch area clean (Whole company effort)
- All management tasks assigned and directed as needed
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3-5 years of commercial and/or residential income real estate experience
- Minimum 3 years of processing escrow files and/or transaction management experience
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year college or university is preferred, but not required
- Paralegal background is a plus, but not required
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask in an environment of changing priorities
- Proficient in MS Office applications – Word, Excel, Outlook, as well as Gmail
Base Salary Range $64,450 -$90,000
Actual base salary within that range will be determined by several components including but not limited to the individual's education, experience, skills, qualifications, and job location.
Sound like a fit? Submit your resume!